The league provides a helmet, shoulder pads, girdle and pads, knee and thigh pads Game socks and practice pants.
Players must supply their own mouthpiece, athletic supporter and cup and cleats (molded plastic non-removable) and practice jersey.
The registration fee includes the cost of a customized Game Jersey. The jersey will be yours to keep after the season.
Football Equipment Days - We will be handing out equipment to registered players BEFORE the start of practices this year.
Equipment will be issued on:
Both the player and a parent must be present to receive their equipment.
What to Bring when you pick up your Football Equipment
- A parent must be present with a photo ID
- An original Birth certificate must be presented and the parent will need to sign an Affadavit of Authenticity regarding that document.
- A Notary will be on site and will collect a $1.00 notary fee.
- If you have a registration fee balance that must be paid before equipment will be issued.
- We are a 100% Volunteer program. Please leave your name at the concession stand to volunteer your time
- and talents to the league.
- Volunteers are needed to work on several committees.
- Volunteers are needed to assist with the sale of Team sponsorships and Journal Ads.
- Team mothers and cheerleader squad moms are also needed.
- Parents will be needed on game days to hold the chains
- and move down markers.
- We are always seeking new members to join the Board of Directors.
- Volunteers are our source for these potential positions.
Take a job and get a voice!
Please call 631-423-DOGS to volunteer.